"The PMC is a standard issue military assault rifle. Its high accuracy at mid range makes this weapon a good choice for most combat situations. When charged, it fires a special purpose clip of 100 bullets in one concentrated blast, which completely obliterates multiple enemies in a single shot."
The Peacemaker Carbine (PMC) is a basic weapon the player is given at the start of the game. This is the only weapon you can't swap out — you will always have the Peacemaker Carbine with you. The PMC appears to act
like your standard assault rifle, but actually has the ability to be charged via the R2/Right Bumper/"C" key (PC), joining 100 bullets to fire a single lance of energy, which instantly burns the target's flesh, leaving them a charred skeleton. It is unknown where the mag for the charged shot is loaded. It also was suggested that the PMC could be equipped with attachments.
When a boss/miniboss is present, pressing R after reloading will grant the player 50 ammo, until the max ammo limit.
Associated Skillshots[edit | edit source]
The following are known skillshots unique to the Peacemaker Carbine weapon.
|Headshot||25||Kill an enemy with a shot to the head.|
|Bullet Kick||25||Kill an enemy with bullets after kicking him.|
|Bullet Slide||25||Kill an enemy with bullets after sliding into him.|
|Gag Reflex||50||Kill an enemy with a shot to the throat.|
|Rear Entry||50||Kill an enemy by shooting him in the ass.|
|Trip Wire||50||While an enemy is running, shoot their legs or feet to trip them, then quickly finish them off.|
|Mercy||100||Shoot an enemy in the balls, then shoot or kick their head off while they scream in pain.|
|Boned||25||Kill an enemy with a charge shot from a Peacemaker Carbine.|
|Overkill||50||Shoot an enemy in the head with a charged PMC.|
|X-Ray||100||Kill two or more enemies with a single overcharged PMC shot.|
Note that most of the uncharged skillshots can be achieved with other weapons as well.
Multiplayer Skins[edit | edit source]
The Peacemaker Carbine allows players to better customize their weapon with different skins in the multiplayer that is featured in Bulletstorm. Below you can find a list of skins that you can use with the Peacemaker Carbine. The level unlocked in multiplayer is in parenthesis.
- Elite (DLC)
- Covert (DLC)
- Stealth (DLC)
- Forest Grunt (Unlocked from beginning)
- Digital Killer (Level 6)
- Black Soul (Level 12)
- Red Chameleon (Level 14)
- Pink Flamingo (Level 17)
- Blue Chameleon (Level 22)
- Royal Killer (Level 27)
- Moonlight (Level 32)
- Fanatic (Level 37)
- Ice (Level 42)
- Angel (Level 47)
- Gold Digger (Level 52)
- Demon (Level 57)
- Phantom (Level 59)
- Daydreamer (Level 61)
- Low Rider (Level 63)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The PMC may be a reference to the unfinished "Peacemaker" weapon from the original Unreal, a game also published by Epic Games.
- Its abbreviation, PMC, also means Private Military Contractor in real life.
- Heavy Echoes in Act 7 will use overcharged shots that are powerful enough to put Grayson at a near-death state.
- When it's primed to charged, Grayson pulls back the cocking lever.
- The player can't drop the PMC, unlike the other weapons; except in the unlikely instance that the player is lucky or unlucky enough to get a glitch that allows you to swap out the weapon.
- All friendly NPC's use the PMC.
- The PMC looks similar to the Lancer/Retro Lancer from the Gears of War series, also created by Epic Games.
- The weapon appears to have a red dot sight with a simple ammo counter - the counter is just a bar that decreases the more you fire it - under the dot.
Gallery[edit | edit source]